Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

HAHA! REN N STIMPY AY

nice job, i like the intro, exactly like u wud expect from a movie.

and lol, with the whole lips/mouth part, reminds me of ren n stimpy

mumbla responds:

the intro was animated so the people who were involved would actually be recognized.

i know you didn't ask about it, but i just figured i'd clear that up in case someone does ask about it again

cats are a good source of fiber

Rabbit slf Rabbit slf

Although i like these sort of things

it was well presented but i had trouble remembering what was already said so i didnt really understand it. so u get
the THUMBS ......slightly down.....

Doodieman: The Hero's Loa Doodieman: The Hero's Loa

Very Well Animated

i really like this flash, very well animated and scripted, sound was pretty good(just need more sound effects when he shits) there was one thing letting it down tho..... IT WaS ABOUT A SUPERHERO WHO POOS EVERYWHERE!.....i also felt really sorry for him at the end. :( :(

The Falout Shelter ep1 The Falout Shelter ep1

not too bad

when i saw, THE END im like wtf ima blam this, but luky there was that little part at the end with the song, so i voted a 4!

Computer Scenario Computer Scenario

only 1 reason i wrote this review

and thats to laugh at pfffft, what a dumb cunt, trying to b smart saying the computer is the box. h8 to tell u but a computer doesnt even have to b a pc. a computer is basically anything that is designed to do a task and that is programmable. and if u are talking about a pc, then u are still wrong. but the dude who reviewed b4 already settled that one.

to the author of this, it was pretty good, bit small bit short, but nice style.

oh yer "pffffffft" before u post something again research it first, cuz u seriously are stupid!

Bednshop Showcase Bednshop Showcase

good work

omg "the_gs" is a tool, it was a good idea to make this into a sliedshow flash, and it is bugging me alot.... wtf is with the 51346 Onic? why u gotta put a long number after the name!

Onic responds:

Thankyou for the kind review DJ_MarioBros. I'm glad that you liked the flash.
You wanna know what is with the 51346 at the end of my name...I don't know if I can say that, it's kind of a newgrounds secret..very hush hush you know.
It's somthing I used to do back in the nineties...now I only use the #'s on newgrounds mostly because of sentimental value.
Thanks.

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

HELL YEH

truely awesome..... any1 who does not giv this a 5/5 is seriously whacked!

(2004) Kolors of KlayCity (2004) Kolors of KlayCity

I WANT MORE

THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! GOOD WORK!

Ignatius vs Dodgy Ignatius vs Dodgy

FRONT PAGE

this deserves front page, well done, i really like the ending song!! :D

Sprite Fight 2 Sprite Fight 2

i like sprites

these sprites reminded me of the sprites from little fighters 2 how it comes with template sprites